The Ankle Foot and Orthotic Centre is looking a for another Podiatrist to join our team for 2022.
The position is available on a part or full time basis for the right candidate.
This podiatry position would best suit someone with a special interest and desire to further their skills in Musculoskeletal conditions, including ultrasound diagnosis, advanced treatment options and orthotic therapy.
We offer :
- Custom fabrication of orthotics and advanced devices within our inhouse fabrication laboratory.
- Ultrasound musculoskeletal examination and further educational resources and support to develop your skills.
- Ultrasound guided injection therapy and support to develop your skills.
- Future supervision to allow you to achieve your endorsement for scheduled medicines.
- 2 hour fortnightly professional development.
- Clinical work based at our Northcote office.
- Advanced conservative treatment options including Shockwave therapy.
Remuneration based on experience and performance.
If this is the change you are looking for to advance your skills in diagnosis and management of complex foot and ankle pathologies, we would love to hear from you please send you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org